This 2-hour intensive class offers the best ways to assure a good start to your breastfeeding journey while avoiding common problems, and gives you interaction with other nursing families. Bring your partner or your new baby! In this class we’ll cover :
- The best start, getting breastfeeding established
- How to assure a good latch
- Milk supply and how it REALLY works
- Biological nursing
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- Busting common breastfeeding myths
- How to conquer issues that may arise
Located at Well-Rounded Maternity Center, held the third Saturday of each month. Instructor: Ana Nicholson.
Fee: $40 per couple.
07/09/2017, 10:30 am - 1:00 pm: Breastfeeding Beginnings
08/19/2017, 10:30 am - 1:00 pm: Breastfeeding Beginnings
09/16/2017, 10:30 am - 1:00 pm: Breastfeeding Beginnings