This 2-hour intensive class offers the best ways to assure a good start to your breastfeeding journey while avoiding common problems, and gives you interaction with other nursing families. Bring your partner or your new baby! In this class we’ll cover :
- The best start, getting breastfeeding established
- How to assure a good latch
- Milk supply and how it REALLY works
- Biological nursing
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- Busting common breastfeeding myths
- How to conquer issues that may arise
Located at Well-Rounded Maternity Center, held the third Saturday of each month. Instructor: Ana Nicholson.
Fee: $55 per couple.
March 17th, 10:30am – 1pm
April 21st, 10:30am – 1pm
May 19th, 10:30am -1pm