This 2-hour intensive class offers the best ways to assure a good start to your breastfeeding journey while avoiding common problems, and gives you interaction with other nursing families. Bring your partner or your new baby!
In this class we’ll cover
– The best start, getting breastfeeding established
– How to assure a good latch
– Milk supply and how it REALLY works
– Biological nursing
– The benefits of breastfeeding
– Busting common breastfeeding myths
– How to conquer issues that may arise
Located at Well-Rounded Maternity Center, held the monthly.
Instructor: Ana Nicholson.
Fee: $55 per couple.