This 2-hour class is a relaxed and interactive session that offers the best ways to assure a good start to your breastfeeding journey while avoiding common problems, and gives you interaction with other nursing families. Partners and new babies more than welcome and encouraged! The more the merrier for your breast/chestfeeding support team!
In this class we’ll cover:
- Benefits of breastfeeding and common chestfeeding myths
- The difference between colostrum and mature milk
- Getting off to a great start – ensuring a good latch
- Nursing positions for newborns
- Following baby’s lead – watching baby’s cues for satisfaction and hunger
- Troubleshooting supply issues
- Introducing a bottle and paced bottle feeding
Parents will also receive take-home resources to support you in your breastfeeding and/or pumping journey.
Star Twaddle CLC, IBCLC
The cost is $59 per couple. Click the link below to register on-line.