Whether you are looking for a natural drug-free birth, or want to explore your options regarding pain medication during labor, we are committed to ensuring that parents are well prepared for labor, delivery, and the postpartum period. Instead of teaching a birthing ‘method,’ we give you and your partner the information and skills to best accomplish the kind of birth experience you desire.
This comprehensive 8-week class covers a variety of topics including:
- Sound nutrition and physical exercise to enhance low-risk pregnancies and labors;
- Physical and emotional aspects during the various stages of labor;
- Pain management without drugs;
- Birth interventions, alternatives & plans;
- Relaxation, breathing & comfort techniques
- Avoiding or dealing with labor complications;
- Postpartum and baby care; and
- Coping if things don’t go the way you anticipated.
Following the births of all the babies, each class gets together for a reunion to meet the babies and share birth stories.
The classes are held at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Milwaukee.
The next 8-week series will be:
Thursdays, 6:30-9:00 p.m., beginning June 20th.
Wednesdays, 6:30-9:00 p.m., beginning July 24th.
Thursdays, 6:30-9:00 p.m., beginning September 5th. Milwaukee
Thursdays, 6:30-9:00 p.m., beginning September 12th. Kenosha
Wednesdays, 6:30-9:00 p.m., beginning October 23rd.
To information or to register for upcoming classes, contact Coral at Coral@well-roundedmaternity.com or call 262-262-8945 or signup online, click the appropriate links above.