A parenting program designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately with children ages six and younger.
Get solutions to
• How to handle disruptions during meal times.
• How to get children to stay in their own bed.
• How to stop whining and bickering.
• How to discipline in public without creating a scene.
• How to get children up and about in the mornings.
• How to end temper tantrums.
• And many other day-to-day parenting challenges.
SUNDAYS, February 18, March 11, April 8 (you attend all three dates)
12:30pm – 4:00pm
$90 per family (one or two adults); includes materials
To register please visit Know and Grow Institute
Fees collected at first class
Cash, credit card, or check, made payable to Know and Grow Institute, LLC accepted
Sorry, no childcare is provided. However, newborns/babies-in-arms are welcome.