Date(s) - 12/01/2018
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
St. Paul's Episcopal Church
This 2 1/2-hour intensive class offers the best ways to assure a good start to your breastfeeding journey while avoiding common problems, and gives you interaction with other nursing mothers.
In this class we’ll cover :
- The best start, getting breastfeeding established
- How to assure a good latch
- Milk supply and how it REALLY works
- Biological nursing
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- Busting common breastfeeding myths
- How to conquer issues that may arise
Bring your partner or your new baby!
Bookings are closed for this event.