Date(s) - 10/03/2015
10:15 am - 2:15 pm
St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Well-Rounded CPR class is a Basic Life Support class (following the American Heart Association standards and guidelines) with a blend of instructor led information, in class videos and hands-on skills practices; this class is perfect for parents, grandparents, teachers, babysitters, Health-Care workers and anyone interested in basic life-saving skills. This class covers skills for:
- recognizing and treating life-threatening emergencies,
- CPR for adults, children and infants (including one and two person CPR techniques)
- AED competencies trainings
- assisting in a choking situation for the adult, child, and infant victims.
- recognize the warning signs of heart attack and stroke in adults
Bookings are closed for this event.