Date(s) - 09/07/2018 - 09/09/2018
St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Have you ever thought of becoming a birth doula?
This 2 1/2 day workshop gives you the basics on how to support a family in labor.
– review of labor stages
– relaxation and comfort techniques
– coping with complications
– pros and cons of interventions
– the business of being a doula.
Doula certification through Well-Rounded Maternity requires:
– attendance/evaluation of three labors
– additional readings
Bookings are closed for this event.